It is an ecological and organic control of insects of very low toxicity for humans. It is derived from vegetable extracts and it is unique in its kind for it acts immediately and it degrades in 15 days without affecting the environment. Its application cost is the lowest compared to other similar products, since it is used in minimum amounts due to its high concentration
BugOut™ eliminates different types of flying or creeping insects, both adults and larvae by contact and ingestion. Due to its special formula, it eliminates mites, larvae and other insects easily without affecting the environment.
BugOut™ is a liquid pesticide easily spreadable, which makes it use in spraying and nebulization easier. Since it is biodegradable, it can be used in poultry, porcine, cattle, hospitals, as well as in other types of industrial premises.
Advantages of BugOut™ Bug Control
- It controls different types of flying or crawling insects whether in the larval or adult state either by contact with it or by ingestion. Due to its special formulations, easily neutralizes: whitefly, cotton leaf worm, cabbage loopier, red spider mite, aphids, two spotted spider mite, larvae and other insects, without affecting the environment.
- It is a liquid insect control product easily dispersible which makes it ideal for application by aspersion and nebulization. As a biodegradable product, it can be utilized in the Swine, Bovine and Poultry industries, as well as in hospitals and all type of industrial complexes.
Applications of BugOut™ for helping in the control of various pests
|Thrips:||Thrips sp. Frankliniella sp. Chaetanaphotrips sp. and others|
|Mites:||Acalitus sp.Tetranychus sp. Poliphagotarsonemus sp. and other|
|Kheresa:||Mesolecanium sp. Sp.y Lepidosaphes other|
|Mealybugs||Pseudococcus sp. Planococcus sp.|
|Flies:||Liriomyza sp. Prodiplosis sp. and other|
|Also||Larvaes of Lepidoptera and a large variety of beetles|
Apply Citra-FILM™ ½ to 1 teaspoon (2.5 – 5 ml) plus 3 to10 teaspoon(15 – 50 ml) per quart (liter) of BugOut™according to the plant and the pest.
- BugOut™dose depends on the size of the insect, the degree of infestation and plant species.
- The flowers, shoots, and other delicate fibers may be susceptible to high doses for that reason we recommend to apply a minimum dose.
- Two consecutive applications must be made within 7 to 15 days between the 1st and 2nd application to break the cycle of the pest.
- The technicians will determine the dose, timing and number of repetitions.
|Example:||Flowers:||2 to 3 teaspoon (10 ml to 15 ml) per quart (liter) of water|
|Lettuce:||3 to 5 teaspoon (15 ml to 25 ml) per quart (liter) of water|
|Tomato:||3 to 5 teaspoon (15 ml to 25 ml) per quart (liter) of water|
|Peas:||2 to 3 teaspoon (10 ml to 15 ml) per quart (liter) of water|
|Peppers:||3 to 5 teaspoon (15 ml to 25 ml) per quart (liter) of water|
|Strawberry:||3 to 5 teaspoon (15 ml to 25 ml) per quart (liter) of water|