CITRA-GROW is a plant nutrient made of complex amino acid mix manufactured from vegetable and animal proteins through the action of protolithic enzymes which, when acting on protein bonds results in low molecular weight amino acids, peptides and nucleotides.
All resulting amino acids are L type, the only ones with metabolic activity. All plants, as any other organism, need certain components to develop. Aside from the soil, the sun, the rain and the wind, basic cell components, such as proteins, which form their structure, are needed. Proteins are formed by sequences of amino acids.
CITRA-GROW acts in many aspects of plants development, being the important ones:
- Proteins synthesis.
- Stress resistance: Amino acids influence on the creation of bio stimulant substances.
- Promotes balanced growth.
- Improves cationic exchange by helping to the better use of nutrients.
- Action on stomas: Helps opening stomas and therefore, improves nutrition.
- Effect on Photosynthesis: GLUTAMIC ACID and GLYCINE are basic in chlorophyll’s synthesis process.
- Chelating effect: Amino acids have a chelating effect on nutrients, since it facilitates their absorption and transport.
- Effect on Phytohormones: Amino acids are precursors and trigger phytohormones. L-methionine is a precursor of ethylene and other development factors, such as spermidine.
- It improves the pollination and fructification: L-proline helps in pollens fertility.